Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Girl , My Babe , My Yeojachinguu , My Tash ~


I thnk everyone knows about her, everyone knows that She's my girl
and she's MINE ! only MINE~ so dun try to get her away from me even flirt her~
or else i wont hesitate to KILL YOU! == and pokes u right in your face ~

I just wnt to blog somethng about her, not just because she's my girlfrind,
well yea ~ it counts but the main reason is that im amaze of her~

so here it goes ~^^
I met this girl ~ just hr in facebook, in INTERNET world, im busy replyng to everyone's
wall post in my profile, well i can say im really friendly though ne~ Lol.
so thrs someone named NATASHA LEE snd me wall post~,
my first empression was quiet not good. i thought shs some knd of strict and
mean, aaa~ mybe some say tht also, bcause of hr face shes not too innocent
isnt it~? kyahahaha~XD. lol. but bhalf of thaT~ i got some little affction on her~
i got crush ~ no one can blame me , shes pretty !

So we start replyng each othrs wall~and now i notice that my frst mpression is wronG~
she is so cool and easy to b with ~^^. i quickly catch the oppurtunity ~ she said shes 22 , shes older thn me, so she suggest i must call her " noona" well NO NO NO~
i dun wnt, ~ i dun wnt to call my crush " noona " so i thnk its now my time to flirt ~ LOL , kyahaha~XD well nee, i said just call me anythng u wnt ,and i call u the same way too~ i suggest some sweet call signs, but it ends up to this sweet remarkble sign ~ its " BABE " well i like it cause shes only th one m callng that way ~ SWEAR!


and now im feeling shes havng fun tlkng wit me ~ so i was like bit proud and feelng HappY~^^ lol,. but thrs someone flirtng her ~ aigooo i was like " i wnt to poke someone" but i wont mention his name hr ~ lol :)) wr good friends so yea~ may the best man wins ~:)) just a week after we talked, she post smthng in her status some like she likes smone ~ i ask her if who is it, wit a bit bad feelings in my hrt ~
cause im expcting its HIM ~ lol. but i ws surprised whn she said ITS ME !

i was not able to thanks her for likng me :)) im not able to make a moment
and make myself blush~ lol i directly said to her ~ " why me? im ugly ! "
cause i knw the othr guy was handsome ~ kyahahahaXD

i didnt beliv her~ i was like, mybe shes just mkng FUN of me cause she know
m kind of intrsted on her -- so i keep tellng to myself ~" controol "
well tht time i aso got some flirtings wit othr girls ~ its not totally flirtng
mybe havng mutual understandinG~

so i cnt get into relationshP~ whle evrythng is not so clear~
and m not so sure of babe's feelngs tht time. i keep visitng and viewing
her sites ~ wondering f shes online, f what shes doing~ in short " STALKING"
~ well i was bit amaze when she post some sweet words for me ~
shes tryng to prov tht she hav real feelngs for me ~
i was like ~ " aigooo is this is it ? "

her works ~ mke my affction and feelngs for her more strong~.
i was lke talkng to hr everyday~ in my sites and in msn.
its like its just ME and HER when wer talkng LOL:))

well slowly ~ its like wer lookng forward to get into
a relationshp, m not so sure of everythng~ so i jst
said to hr, let just take more time and il make
things more clear to us ~ , ( i thnk m just being hard to get)
kyahahahaha~XD she just agree and agree~while m hiding my
wanting to be hr namjachinggu~ i need to do it
so i can make sure of my feelngs and her aso ~
so no one of us will be hurt whn we enter ~ relationshp~


days ~ time ~ minutes run so Fastt~ whn im talkng to her
i dnno why but thts wht i feel~ :))

Its March 02,2010 ~ i ws talkng to her in MSN ~
she said shes checkng my updates, shes checkng
wht im doing when shes not around ~ and she saw
somthng that i did ~ i was like , Liking some girls
picture in facebook~, i thnk she bcme bit jealous
and i just said ~ tht girl just ask me to like her pics ~.
well ne its true ~ its not my purpose to mke her jealous eithr ~.

she was like ~ " why you aways do ~ all thy tell and ask u to ? "
smthng like thaT~ and i can feel tht im being unfair`~
i can feel she did everythng just to prove tht shes tellng the truth
tht she like me ~ tht she loves me ~~^^ ♥

so i said to her tht . m going to giv her aso , what she want ~
i quickly send her Yeojachinggu invitation in faceboOk~,
i ask hr to check it ~ anddd ---

shes like gettng crazy~
but i know shes happy for tht ~ me eithr,
m longing for it ~ m waiting for tht time to come~
and now were so Official~.and nee ~ im so loving it,
i love to own her~ and call her my YEOJACHINGGU~ MY GIRL~ MY BABE~
and MINE ONLY ! ~


and now wer amost ~ 1 week and 2 days ~^^ wel try ~ to make it more long~.
well gonna make it F - O - R - E - V - E - R ! ♥

i usually TEASE her when she say shes pretty ~ Sexy ~ good and BEST
i dun much appreciate her ~ she will just be too proud,:)) LOL
just Look at her pic ~ she look so DEVIL~

but for me ~ shes th ANGEL OF MY HEART & THE ONLY GIRL OF MY LIFE ~.
SARANGHAEYOOOOOO BABEEE! ~ WO AI NIIIIII~~ and

I LOVEEE YOUUU SO MUCHHHHH~ ♥




P.S : SHES NOT MINE SHES NOT MY PROPERTY ~ SHES MY LIFE ,SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT ! ~ I MIGHT DIE ~^^